Industrial Assets Capital is the finance division of Industrial Assets Corporation and provides direct asset-based financing and lending.We deliver innovative and individual solutions to companies when conventional lending and banking institutions simply cannot. We specialize in non traditional, asset based lending (ABL), financing and leasing for machinery from all industries, and real-estate of all types, regardless of environmental challenges.
We are principals, acquirers, direct lenders and not brokers. We offer and welcome broker participation.
Our process is simple. We take the time to quickly understand your business needs, assess the liquidation value of the underlying collateral, and can lend, finance or lease as much as 80% against the liquidation value or equity in the collateral.
We specialize in machinery, equipment and real-estate from all industries, regardless of environmental challenges.
We offer and underwrite term loans, leases, and sale lease backs for periods of 6 months to 4 years for the small and middle market, without financial covenants or credit score minimums. Our financial wheelhouse is 250K-25MM.
We understand and accommodate the needs for working capital, inventory loans, accounts receivable loans, distressed debt, transition, turnaround, restructuring, Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing, bridge loans, acquisition financing, bank loan refinancing and note purchases.
Our service and process is as simple as the above.
Industrial Assets Capital “where credit history is unimportant, asset value is key”™.
- Asset-Based Lending (one asset to an entire facility)
- Capital Leases
- Debtor-In-Possession (“DIP”) Financing
- Distressed Debt Purchases
- Note Purchases
- Term Loans
- $250,000 to $25,000,000
- Funding within 2-4 weeks from valuation
- $2,250 USD Due Diligence Fee plus Appraisal Costs
- 100% Amortization over 208 weeks (48 months)
- Pre-payment with decreasing pre-payment fees based on current balances
- Early payoff at any time
- Bankruptcy-in or emerging
- Bank/Lender Refinancing
- Business development
- Currently in the asset recovery department of a bank
- Lender Fatigue, bumping up against current lender’s credit limits
- Lending criteria out of covenant
- Little operating history
- Marginally profitable or losing money
- Negative tangible equity
- New Assets requirements
- New Start-ups
- Reporting losses
- Special situations
- Steep projected revenue growth curve
- Swift conclusions to ongoing financial crises
- Weak balance sheet
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food & Beverage
- Forestry Products
- Health Care
- Textiles & Apparel
- Waste Management
Extensive Inventory of over 1500 Used Machines available in Stock
Financing, Leasing, Renting
International Auction, Appraisal, and Asset Management
Guarantee or commission auctions
Self Funded Asset-Based Lending and Distressed Financing
Asset-Based Lending (one asset to an entire facility)
Debtor-In-Possession (“DIP”) Financing
Distressed Debt Purchases